Back Again?!


Hi, how are ya?! Umm, it sounds too Jeffrey Star.

It’s been almost 3 years since I’m on this blog. And every time I came back, the pattern always the same:

me saying I miss this blog, I miss writing and reading, and try to keeping up with it. But again, unrealized.

So here I am, trying for another chance.

I wrote on this blog since 2013 which means I was still in the first year of senior high school or maybe in junior high school graduation holiday. And now I feel so old that I actually almost in the last year of college.

So, I’m an English literature student and it actually doesn’t seem as easy as I thought. When I’m re-reading my previous post I can’t stand but cringe. I was supposed to make a book review instead I spoiled itL what I wrote in the previous posts was just like my feelings, what I feel about the book I read. Ridiculous.

What I love the most from taking this major is, I can find and read literatures that I have never read or even heard before (because I’m not from English-speaking country). And the main point of this post is, I’m going to review or maybe sharing my thoughts about the literatures that I’ve been learnt and discussed in my class or even analyzed. It could be a play, novel, short stories, maybe poem, and others. I thought all of the classic literature are boring. But no, it’s actually not! I can’t wait to post it here soon.

See you on the next post!

Comments

Popular Posts