What's Your Status?

Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life has a fantastic meme. In this meme you post your status of the books your reading this week, books you finished this week, books you're going to read next, and books you plan on buying this week. You can also post what reviews and memes you participated in for the week. If your interested in participating in this meme, check of Zakiya's blog for all the info and the linky to sign up.

Okay i just googling about meme on saturday and i found this. I don't know what should i post on this blog so i just searching about meme and, once more, i found this. 

My Status...

•Books you reading this week?
I read Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan i also read Beautiful Creatures by Margareth Stohl and Kami Garcia. 

•Books you finished this week?
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver and Wonder by R.J. Palacio they're awesome! For Liesl & Po 4/5 stars and for Wonder 4.5/5 stars!

•Books you're going to read next?
Mm maybe Beautiful Darkness or The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight.

•Books you plan on buying this week?
I'm not sure i will buy a or some books on this week. Because i still have a lot of books in my To Be Read list.

What reviews and memes you participated in for the week?
I participated in Wishful Wednesday, WWW Wednesday, and Friday Finds memes in this week. I feel like... Woow this memes are more than good,yeah. I like participated in memes. It's fun you know..

So this is my status, what's your status?? Don't forget to share, i want to know your status too:D (share link in Comment)

Comments

Popular Posts